Tibs Manor

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Two More Movies - One Creepy, One Great

Watched two more movies with Gian to celebrate Labor Day, after a barbecue at his house. First up was White Chicks. I remember discussing this movie with him when it first came out. We both thought it was undeniably creepy. For some reason he later bought it, sight unseen! It was funnier than I expected, very dumb (and yes, very creepy), but not as bad as I'd feared.


Later that night we went out to see The 40 Year Old Virgin. This was excellent. I think Steve Carrell is pretty funny but I am not a huge fan, but I am a big Judd Apatow fan. I'm glad I didn't go see this with my parents (which nearly happened - I have terribly judgement!) but it was a great movie, very very funny. Paul Rudd needs a lead role I think - I always see him in supporting roles like in this, Anchorman, Wet Hot American Summer...and he always makes me laugh my ass off. Give him a shot I say, he can carry a movie on his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home