Tibs Manor

Thursday, August 25, 2005

PBEM Wallenstein - Year 1 Complete

Year 1 of my online game of Wallenstein is complete. We're playing basic setup, five players. Some poor luck in battle has seen me weather the first winter with the lowest number of provinces, 6 (you start the game with 7). However, Wallenstein is mainly about building things, and I outbuilt everyone. Scores after the first scoring round are 20-16-12-10-9, with me in the lead. The second place player, hughthehand, lost two provinces to successful winter food revolts, which gives me an extra two point cushion. I'm going to need it, I am low on cash and there are some mighty big armies surrounding my provinces. We'll see what happens, only 3 turns to go. See the state of the game here.

1 Comments:

  • You are thinking of Latin boardgames.

    By Blogger Tom, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home