Tibs Manor

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ultimate Fighter 2

I watched the first 55 minutes of UFC's Ultimate Fighter 2 last night on SpikeTV. I had really regretted missing season 1, and I still do now, as I liked what I saw. Still too early to really judge but it seems like a good show. Much like Tough Enough I hope to learn a bit more about the actual training that these guys go through. Watching some crazy challenges should be fun as well. Although could any challenge be crazier than trying to drop 20 lbs. in two days to make weight? That's insane!


For some reason they officially started airing it at 11:05PM, but neglected to officially end it at 12:05AM, so I lost the last 5 minutes. No big loss, as Spike re-airs it plenty of times during the week, but I do wish I had seen the fight at the end. So no spoilers please. Perhaps it is Raw's fault for going a bit long, as it usually does, so shame on me for not padding. Incidentally, how long has the Raw belt had that spinning center?

1 Comments:

  • Finally saw the last 5 minutes. I didn't miss much. Note to Spike, if your season premiere has such a letdown, maybe you should run a two hour premiere to take the sting off.

    By Blogger Tom, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home