Tibs Manor

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Twister

Lauren's friend Kate gave us a copy of Twister for our wedding. Friday night after finally consolidating some boxes for our upcoming move, we had room to break it out. Lauren fancies herself as some kind of legend at the game but after three resounding wins in as many attempts I feel I've made a pretty strong case for myself as Twister Tsar of our house. I play Twister as a bit of a jerk apparently, I cut off the board and generally make a nuisance of myself. It's not clear if that's against the spirit of the rules or not, so next time we play we'll try with me not making myself into an obstacle quite as much.

1 Comments:

  • The official variant listed in the instructions is for the two players to alternate calling out whatever they felt like. We thought that rule sucked. We just set the spinner near the board and whoever could reach the the spinner and spin on a given turn would do the honors. Obviously we allowed the lifting of a hand (and on a few occasions, a foot) for this.

    By Blogger Tom, at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home