Tibs Manor

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Name Is Earl

Lauren wanted to check out My Name Is Earl, Jason Lee's new sitcom on NBC that premiered last night. It wasn't amazing, but in a season of bigtime letdowns, it was surprisingly good! It took a flashback crotchkick to get me giggling but from there on there were a lot of laughs. It definitely earned a second watching from me. Two interesting commercial sightings in this episode..."Darnell / Crab Man" is the Rubberband Man from those OfficeMax commercials...and I recognized the "Kenny James" character (uncredited on imdb) as the spokesman for disgusting mexican fastfood chain Del Taco. Stick to Rubio's or Baja Fresh or Chipotle or even Taco Bell before you go to Del Taco. It's cheap but it's not worth it.

1 Comments:

  • It is no "American Dreams", I'll give you that. I can't believe you liked that show, I tried to watch an episode once and it was just insufferable.

    Did you see the "Lost" premiere?

    By Blogger Tom, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home