Tibs Manor

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Pretty Pretty Pretty Good

I liked episode 2 of CYE much more than episode 1. I have always readily admitted that there are a great many issues on which I have the same opinion as Larry, and George Costanza before that (especially on bathroom related matters!), and this episode was yet more proof of that. I can't say I have ever left a party early to use the bathroom but my NYC roommates will recall my having walked home from work at lunch to use the facilities...I know what Larry is talking about with his "home base". And I am with Larry on the handicapped bathroom stall too. I won't go out of my way to use it, but I have definitely used the handicapped stall in the past due to the others being occupied or dirty. Today I had lunch at El Pollo Loco with some guys at work and the only available table was a handicapped table (there were only about 3 tables total). There was some discussion about if we should use it or not, but we eventually did. None of them had seen the episode unfortunately.


Also it wasn't on IMDB as of last night, but the black guy at the table who Larry told to "keep it down" was Markus Redmond, who you may recall as orderly Raymond Alexander from Doogie Howser, M.D..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home