Tibs Manor

Monday, October 10, 2005

Serenity

Sorry for the lack of updates, busy last few days and not much worth reporting. Anyway this weekend I saw Serenity, the movie spinoff of Firefly. I've never seen the tv show but the previews looked good. I was not disappointed, this was a very fun movie that did not require any knowledge of the show to enjoy. Nothing that really blew my socks off but it was well put together and had some pretty interesting characters. That River girl kicks ass. I will probably check out the tv show on DVD at some point. I wonder if a sequel is possible?


Other than that this weekend is notable for us having constructed the IKEA Hemnes dresser with better luck than this girl, and buying a new fridge. Oh and the Yankees managed to win at least one game, here's hoping they can pull out another one tonight.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home